Due to a technical problem affecting the supervising operator of some charging networks, the display of the status of the terminals in real time has been suspended on Chargemap for ten networks.
This measure was taken by our partner company, GIREVE, and will be maintained until the problem is fixed by the technical operator (Freshmile).
In concrete terms, this means that the following networks’ terminals will temporarily no longer display the real-time status update of the terminals:
– Freshmile Services (Compagnie Nationale du Rhône)
– L’Union des Secteurs d’Énergie du Département de l’Aisne (USEDA)
– Syndicat Départemental d’Énergie de l’Allier (SDE03)
– Syndicat Départemental d’Énergie et d’Équipement du Finistère (SDEF)
– Syndicat Départemental d’Énergie De la Haute-Garonne (SDEHG)
– Syndicat Départemental d’Énergies du Gers (SDEG)
– Syndicat d’Energie de l’Oise (SDE 60)
– Syndicat intercommunal d’énergie du département de la Haute-Saône (SIED70)
– Fédération Départementale d’Énergie de la Somme (FDE80)
– Syndicat Départemental d’Énergie de Tarn-et-Garonne (SDE82)
In addition, we noted that some refills made by Chargemap Pass holders (and other roaming passes) were not being recorded by the operator (and therefore not charged) for some of the networks above. It is therefore “normal” that you do not see these charges in your Chargemap member area.
These malfunctions do not prevent charging with the Chargemap Pass or any other pass on these networks. The technical operator anticipates that these issues would be resolved by the end of the year and is committed to keep us informed about its progress in this matter.
We apologise in advance for the inconvenience caused.
We wanted to let you know so you can plan your trips during the holiday season in the best way possible on the basis of this information.
Publication date: 2017/12/22