You’ve waited a long time, and so have we! Our new iOS and Android apps are downloadable for free from today. Faster, smoother and more straightforward, they’ll soon make you forget the earlier versions of ChargeMap!
We have completely rebuilt version 4 of our iOS and Android apps. From scratch. We’ve changed the technology we use, and you’ll see that they are much, much faster and smoother to use.
Searching and filtering data are much easier. You will particularly appreciate how they remember your filters, the search history and the quicker route planning.
These new apps are the perfect accompaniment whenever you recharge using ChangeMap Pass, our access and payment service for charging stations. In the blink of an eye, you can find our partner charging stations and consult their prices. Very soon, you will be able to see a list of your refills and view your invoices.
A lot of things have changed in version 4. The most important thing is that the pace of updates will accelerate: two mobile developers are working full-time on our apps.
All of which will ensure ChargeMap remains the preferred charging solution for drivers of electric vehicles in Europe!
ChargeMap apps v4
Completely redesigned and recoded:
- More user-friendly interface for a more intuitive and more convenient user experience.
- Improved compatibility with your device for a more fluid and more responsive app.
Search and filter
- Add via points to your route searches.
- Adjust the search radius up to 10 km around your route.
Charging station details
- Save your preferred charging stations by adding them to your favourites.
- Open the route to your charging location directly in your GPS app (Google Maps, Apple Maps or Waze).
- Clearer view of your ranking and contribution points.
- Improved presentation of contribution stats.
Compatibility with ChargeMap Pass
- Easily filter charging locations compatible with ChargeMap Pass.
- View all your invoices in the dedicated area.
- See a detailed history of all charging operations performed with your ChargeMap Pass.
Many bugs have been fixed:
- Login details are saved between sessions.
- Various map display bugs have been corrected.
- Minor bug fixes.