This February, the Chargemap team is delighted to announce 1460 new charging points compatible with your Chargemap Pass in Europe. The charging stations we are presenting today are spread across 6 networks in Germany, England and France.
🇩🇪 The EWE GO charging stations in Germany
We are very pleased to announce that Chargemap Pass holders now have access to the extensive German EWE GO network. It represents 1087 new charging points.
The stations cover a large part of Germany but are mainly concentrated in the Lower Saxony region (north-western Germany). EWE GO charging stations offer fast charging stations (22 kW) as well as rapid and ultra-rapid charging stations (up to 150 kW).
🇫🇷 New Chargemap Pass compatible charging stations in France
This month, 5 charging networks have been added to the list of charging points compatible with your Chargemap Pass:
- METROPOLIS RECHARGE: 126 charging points
- LA BORNE BLEUE: 120 charging points
- QOVOLTIS: 42 charging points
- ALLEGO: 15 charging points
- BORNES SOLUTIONS: 2 charging points
🇬🇧 The Allego charging network in England
Finally, we are heading for England with 68 new compatible charging points on the Allego network. The stations are located in the north-east of London and offer a fast charge of 22 kW.
We hope you will have the opportunity to use your Chargemap Pass to connect to one of these networks in Europe soon! If you have just acquired an electric vehicle or would like to learn more about good charging practices, visit the “Helpful resources” section of the Chargemap blog. For example, find out what Chargemap has to say about how to preserve your electric vehicle’s battery, optimise its range in winter and avoid unpleasant surprises at the charging station.
Stay plugged in and subscribe to the Chargemap newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any announcements of new networks compatible with the Chargemap Pass in Europe. Have a nice trip with Chargemap!
And if you haven’t already, order the Chargemap Pass and :
- access tens of thousands of compatible stations across Europe.
- benefit from 24/7 charging assistance.
- plan your journeys by locating compatible stations thanks to the Chargemap application accessible for free.
- support an independent company committed to making electric vehicle charging simple and sustainable.