In this hot month of August, Chargemap is back to announce 243 new Chargemap Pass compatible charging points. These stations belong to 6 charging networks spread across France, Italy and Austria.
🇫🇷 Compatible charging stations in France
- Communauté d’Agglomération Paris-Saclay : 90 charging points
- Izivia Grand Lyon : 64 charging points
- Syndicat Intercommunal d’Electricité et de Gaz du Puy-de-Dôme (SIEG63) : 41 charging points
- E.Leclerc : 16 charging points
🇮🇹 Compatible charging stations in Italy
- Repower Vendita Italia: 20 charging points
🇦🇹 Compatible charging stations in Austria
- Salzachsonne: 16 charging points
That’s it for this month. We hope to announce even more compatible networks abroad in the coming months! 🙏
Stay connected and subscribe to the Chargemap newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any announcements of new compatible networks in Europe.
Have a nice trip with Chargemap! 😎
And if you haven’t already, order the Chargemap Pass and :
- access tens of thousands of compatible stations across Europe.
- benefit from 24/7 charging assistance.
- plan your journeys by locating compatible stations thanks to the Chargemap application accessible for free.
- support an independent company of 18 people committed to making electric vehicle charging simple and sustainable.