New compatible charging stations in France, Italy and Austria
In this hot month of August, Chargemap is back to announce 243 new Chargemap Pass compatible charging points. These stations belong to 6 charging networks spread across France, Italy and Austria.
🇫🇷 Compatible charging stations in France
- Communauté d’Agglomération Paris-Saclay : 90 charging points
- Izivia Grand Lyon : 64 charging points
- Syndicat Intercommunal d’Electricité et de Gaz du Puy-de-Dôme (SIEG63) : 41 charging points
- E.Leclerc : 16 charging points
🇮🇹 Compatible charging stations in Italy
- Repower Vendita Italia: 20 charging points
🇦🇹 Compatible charging stations in Austria
- Salzachsonne: 16 charging points
That’s it for this month. We hope to announce even more compatible networks abroad in the coming months! 🙏
Stay connected and subscribe to the Chargemap newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any announcements of new compatible networks in Europe.
Have a nice trip with Chargemap! 😎
And if you haven’t already, order the Chargemap Pass and :
- access tens of thousands of compatible stations across Europe.
- benefit from 24/7 charging assistance.
- plan your journeys by locating compatible stations thanks to the Chargemap application accessible for free.
- support an independent company of 18 people committed to making electric vehicle charging simple and sustainable.